Olive Oil Salad dressing is a simple way to turn your salad from boring to flavorful. And when you use an olive oil based dressing, you are adding heart-healthy fats and antioxidants!
Making a great tasting oil-based salad dressing at home couldn't be easier. In just minutes, with ingredients that most people have on hand, you can whip up your own delicious concoction.
Start experimenting by beginning with 3 parts oil to 1 part vinegar or citrus juice.
1. Start with a base of olive oil, then add other ingredients to taste
2. Add salt and pepper to taste
3. Add fresh or dried herbs for extra flavor
4. Experiment with different vinegars, oils, and citrus juices for a variety of flavors
5. Drizzle over your favorite salad greens for an easy meal solution!
6. Store in the fridge in a sealed container until ready to use again - make sure it's made from glass or plastic so it won't absorb any flavors from nearby foods
If you're making your own salad dressing start with Dos Colinas Extra Virgin Frantoio Olive Oil. It's creamy texture and smooth finish takes any meal from boring to delicious!